We are looking for a Carpenter Foreman to join our team. The right candidate must be able to prove that they can work on their own initiative, supervise a crew of carpenters, lead on site operations and problem solve. Delivering bespoke building projects across mid-Cornwall.
Responsibilities will include:
- Promote and lead site operations in a safe and effective manner.
- Ensure all works are carried out in a planned, controlled and safe manner in line with statutory regulations and company standards.
- Providing health and safety leadership to the operational delivery site team.
- Ensuring that teams are well organised and motivated to safely meet the required programme milestones.
- Providing daily briefings and toolbox talks to teams.
- Providing management with daily delivery and progress updates.
- Monitor delivery of the project, identifying risk to project timeline and recognising opportunity to optimise project delivery.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience in this or a similar role. Site carpentry experience is necessary.
Competitive rates of pay (salary dependant on skill level and experience), use of pool van and training opportunities available. This is a full time, permanent role and we are looking to hire the right candidate as soon as possible.
Applicants must have a clean, full UK driving licence and knowledge of health & safety legislation.
To apply or find out more about the position email your CV to [email protected]